Ephesus In A Day
Operated : All Year
Tour Highlights : Istanbul - Ephesus – Istanbul (Daily)
Istanbul – Ephesus – Istanbul (Daily) :
Take the early morning flight from Istanbul to Izmir. Meeting at the airport and transfer to Ephesus.
Visit to magnificent ruins of Ephesus. We will spend several hours walking in the footsteps of Alexander the Great, Caesar, Cicero, Apostles Paul and John and many other familiar historical names. The recently opened Slope Houses where the wealthiest Romans lived are an excellent example of sensitive excavation and presentation. The mosaics and frescos are spectacular. Tradition has it that Virgin Mary was brought here by St John after the Crucifixion and lived her final years near the city of Ephesus on an isolated mountaintop. A lovely chapel is constructed on the site tended by Franciscans and open to visitors. It has been designated a pilgrimage site by the Pope.
Same day in the evening, transfer to Izmir Airport for flight back to Istanbul.
Domestic flights in the program.
Airport transfers where needed.
Transportation by a comfortable AC non smoking Luxurious car/Van with professional driver.
Professional and experienced licensed guide during the tours.
Accommodation in Charming or Deluxe superior Hotels.
Entry fees to the sites and museums.
Breakfast included in the hotel.
- International flights
- Lunch & Dinner *
- Tips to guide, driver and hotel personnel
- Refer to itinerary, (B) means breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner is included if printed next to day’s itinerary on small group tours. Lunch excluded on private tours.
- On daily city tours; flights, hotels, airport transfers are not included.
- Please ask for discounted rates for family and for large groups.
- Rates in EURO per person sharing a Double Room.
- Flights tickets are e-tickets. Calculation is based on promotional class and rates are subject to change until ticketed. You will receive references to flight tickets after booking.
- This itinerary is subject to change and may be reversed without prior notice according to weather, museum closing days, daily events or other unforeseen circumstances outside the control of Istanbul Travel Group Tours.
- Small Group tours are with English speaking guide. On Private Tours, you may ask to have Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian or Japanese Speaking guides which will depend on availibility.
- You may join this tour in Istanbul or Cappadocia, we can reverse the itinerary.
- For groups over 10 people, contact us for special rates.
We can custom design your itinerary to create a touring program that most ideally suits your personal, educational, cultural, and budgetary requirements. Please contact us for details and we will design your dream tour…