Anzac Tour 5 days 4 Nights
Operated : Daily – All Year Around
Tour Highlights : Hagia Sophia Museum, Byzantine Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar
Day 1 – 22nd April Welcome to Istanbul :
Welcome to Istanbul, where you will be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Tonight, meet your guide and the rest of your group. Overnight Istanbul
Day 2 – 23rd April – Istanbul, Bosphorous cruise (B, L) :
After breakfast, you enjoy a fully guided tour of the only city to span two continents, visiting the Blue Mosque, the Aya Sofya and the Hippodrome. Carpet weaving has long traditions in Turkey and after lunch we learn how the carpets are made by hand and what determines their value before a leisurely cruise on the Bosphorous, the body of water that separates two continents. Tonight don’t miss the optional Turkish Folklore evening. Overnight Istanbul
Day 3 – 24th April Gallipoli, BBQ (B, L)
Morning departure for the Gallipoli peninsula where will enjoy a BBQ lunch at Kabatepe before we head straight to the site of the dawn service to get a good spot for the long night ahead. Overnight ANZAC Cove
GDay 4 – 25th April ANZAC Day at Gallipoli :
Awake before sun rise to the ANZAC Dawn Service. We become aware of the almost deafening silence as we commemorate our fallen forefathers on this special day. We attend the Australian &/or New Zealand Memorial services before a late afternoon drive back to Istanbul. Overnight Istanbul
Day 5 – 26th April Istanbul
Our tour concludes after breakfast and we bid farewell to our new friends. (B)
Domestic flights in the program.
Airport transfers where needed.
Transportation by a comfortable AC non smoking Luxurious car/Van with professional driver.
Professional and experienced licensed guide during the tours.
Accommodation in Charming or Deluxe superior Hotels.
Entry fees to the sites and museums.
Breakfast included in the hotel.
- International flights
- Lunch & Dinner *
- Tips to guide, driver and hotel personnel
- Refer to itinerary, (B) means breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner is included if printed next to day’s itinerary on small group tours. Lunch excluded on private tours.
- On daily city tours; flights, hotels, airport transfers are not included.
- Please ask for discounted rates for family and for large groups.
- Rates in EURO per person sharing a Double Room.
- Flights tickets are e-tickets. Calculation is based on promotional class and rates are subject to change until ticketed. You will receive references to flight tickets after booking.
- This itinerary is subject to change and may be reversed without prior notice according to weather, museum closing days, daily events or other unforeseen circumstances outside the control of Istanbul Travel Group Tours.
- Small Group tours are with English speaking guide. On Private Tours, you may ask to have Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian or Japanese Speaking guides which will depend on availibility.
- You may join this tour in Istanbul or Cappadocia, we can reverse the itinerary.
- For groups over 10 people, contact us for special rates.
We can custom design your itinerary to create a touring program that most ideally suits your personal, educational, cultural, and budgetary requirements. Please contact us for details and we will design your dream tour…