4 Days Eastern Black Sea Tour 4 Days 3 Nights
Operated : Daily – All Year Around
Tour Highlights : Hagia Sophia Museum, Byzantine Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar
Day 1 SUMELA MONASTERY, ZIGANA, KARACA CAVE
After arriving at Trabzon Int’l Airport, we begin our trip with visiting the 4th century Sumela Monastery and Altindere National Park. Later on we drive you up to Zigana Mountain, crossing the mountain with spectacular views of villages on Pontic Mountains. We arrive at Gümüshane to visit Karaca Cave, considered the most beautiful in Turkey for its colours and formations. Drive back to our hotel locate at the centre of Trabzon.
Day 2 TRABZON CITY TOUR, UZUNGOL
Today we will explore the highlights of Trabzon city; study the extraordinary collection of Byzantine frescoes in the 13th century church of St. Sophia, visit Ataturk’s Mansion on Soguksu hill facing Black Sea, Girls’ Monastery on Boztepe Hill, Sera Lakeon the way to Akçaabat, lunch at a seaside restaurant serving famous Akcaabat Meatball. In the afternoon we drive to Uzungöl (long lake). It’s a hidden paradise in the Pontic Alps. We hike around the lake and village and check-in to our wooden hotel, dinner and overnight at Inan Kardesler Hotel & Bungalows (S) (B,D)
Day 3 RIZE, CAMLIHEMSIN, ZILKALE, AYDER
Today we are leaving from Uzungöl. Short break at Rize for panoramic view of the city from the Botany Garden, we visit kiwi and tea plantations here, then we arrive to Firtina (Storm) Valley which takes us to Ayder Plateau. Before arriving in Ayder we will see Camlihemsin, Konaklar, Senyuva Bridge, Zil Kale. Gentle trekking to Goksu Fall which is the highest and most beautiful in the region. we arrive in Ayder before sundown.
Stay Ayder Highland
Day 4 AYDER, FINDIKLI-CAGLAYAN VALLEY,TRABZON
We’ll have time to explore that beautiful Alpine Plateau Ayder, traditionally dressed village ladies, thermal spring, waterfalls dropping down from hundreds metres and beautiful plateau houses are going to be of interest of you. We drive to Ortan villiage and have great view of Hemsins’ mountain villiages on the side of firtina river And leaving for Caglayan Valley in Findikli town to see typical laz houses and panoramic tea plantations then we drive back to Trabzon Airport for a homebound flight and say farewell. (B)
3 Nights Half Board accommodation
Modern, spacious, air-conditioned, vehicle for land transportation.
Professional English speaking tour guide,
Admission fees to sights and museums,
6 meals : 3 Breakfasts (B) and 3 dinners (D).
Parking, portage, tipping (except guide, driver), tolls
- Tips to guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Refer to itinerary, (B) means breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner is included if printed next to day’s itinerary on small group tours. Lunch excluded on private tours.
- On daily city tours; flights, hotels, airport transfers are not included.
- Please ask for discounted rates for family and for large groups.
- Rates in EURO per person sharing a Double Room.
- Flights tickets are e-tickets. Calculation is based on promotional class and rates are subject to change until ticketed. You will receive references to flight tickets after booking.
- This itinerary is subject to change and may be reversed without prior notice according to weather, museum closing days, daily events or other unforeseen circumstances outside the control of Istanbul Travel Group Tours.
- Small Group tours are with English speaking guide. On Private Tours, you may ask to have Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian or Japanese Speaking guides which will depend on availibility.
- You may join this tour in Istanbul or Cappadocia, we can reverse the itinerary.
- For groups over 10 people, contact us for special rates.
We can custom design your itinerary to create a touring program that most ideally suits your personal, educational, cultural, and budgetary requirements. Please contact us for details and we will design your dream tour…